Starting a Small Business/Start up Business Entity Name.

Dear Mark‎‎

Start up Business Entity give names to their co by First Name, Last Name and any other name to create Brand/s.

There are nine planets in the Solar System.

Earth, Jupiter, Mars, Venus, Neptune, Uranus, Pluto, Mercury, Saturn.

Giving A Startup Co name that to a existing planet name would also be nice ?.

For examples :

Pluto Restaurant
Uranus IT Services Pvt Ltd
Saturn Glass Manufacturers
Mercury Detective Agency
Mars Motor Driving School

What is your opinion ?.

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

I think the first thing you need to think about is what do you want your company to stand for. What do you do? What makes you unique in the marketplace. What is your vision for the business…Then you can find a name that is in alignment with your who you are.

Starting a Small Business

Mark Wesley

I can answer questions on the following: Leadership Branding Management Finance Marketing Sales Customer engagement

I have own 5 different companies, I am a trained EMyth coach, Infusionsoft sales and marketing expert, and I have been where you are.

Infusionsoft Sales and Marketing Expert Certified EMyth Business Coach Certified EMyth Workshop Presenter and Facilitator BBA from Georgia Southern University

2007 Best of the Best in Book and Media Member of the Whitehouse Council on Small Business Benjamin Franklin Award Latino Literary Hall of Fame Mariposa Award Writer's Digest Certificate of Merit Chicago Latino Business of the Year Award