Starting a Small Business/Start up Business Entity Name.

Dear Kendall‎‎

Start up Business Entity give names to their co by First Name, Last Name and any other name to create Brand/s.

There are nine planets in the Solar System.

Earth, Jupiter, Mars, Venus, Neptune, Uranus, Pluto, Mercury, Saturn.

Giving A Startup Co name that to a existing planet name would also be nice ?.

For examples :

Pluto Restaurant
Uranus IT Services Pvt Ltd
Saturn Glass Manufacturers
Mercury Detective Agency
Mars Motor Driving School

What is your opinion ?.

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Almost any memorable name is a good name for a business. Because planetary names are well-known, they certainly can be good brand names. Several have been used successfully already: Mars candy, Saturn automobiles, etc. This is certainly a good thought you have.

Kendall Almerico

Starting a Small Business

Kendall Almerico

I am available to answer questions about crowdfunding for businesses. I am available to answer questions related to how to use crowdfunding to start a business, how to use crowdfunding to grow or expand a business and questions related to equity crowdfunding and the JOBS Act. I am available to explain how anyone may use crowdfunding to start or expand their business without giving away any equity in the business, by creatively using crowdfunding to their advantage.

I am an attorney with 24 years of experience helping individuals and businesses. I am the Chief Executive Officer of a rapidly growing crowdfunding website, ClickStartMe, where my primary focus is helping people use crowdfunding to raise money to start or expand businesses.

I am a member of the Florida Bar, and belong to many crowdfunding groups online and on Linkedin. I also have held membership in many professional legal societies.

I graduated from the University of Florida with a degree in Journalism and Mass Communications, then graduated from the University of Florida College of Law with a Juris Doctor degree before becoming a practicing attorney, an entrepreneur and a businessman.

I am an AV rated attorney by Martindale-Hubbell, the national lawyer ranking publication, indicating my preeminence in legal ability as well as holding the highest ethical rating that publication grants. I am also a Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer as recognized by the Florida Bar, a distinction held by fewer than 3% of all attorneys practicing in the state of Florida.