Starting a Small Business/Brick And Mortar

I Own A In House Fish Business And To Order Fish Or Corals Every One Tells Me That I Need A " Brick And Mortar " To Order Anything..  I Was Wondering If There Was A Way I Can Avoid That Or Anything I Can Do To Get Around It ??

Zappos had this problem with the shoe manufactures and they had to open up a cheep retail front in order to get the shoes they needed. These are requirements that the retail store put on the manufactures. This is to reduce competitors coming in without the expense of paying for a “brick and mortar” location. I don’t know if it will work but will they ship to a UPS store?

Starting a Small Business

Mark Wesley

I can answer questions on the following: Leadership Branding Management Finance Marketing Sales Customer engagement

I have own 5 different companies, I am a trained EMyth coach, Infusionsoft sales and marketing expert, and I have been where you are.

Infusionsoft Sales and Marketing Expert Certified EMyth Business Coach Certified EMyth Workshop Presenter and Facilitator BBA from Georgia Southern University

2007 Best of the Best in Book and Media Member of the Whitehouse Council on Small Business Benjamin Franklin Award Latino Literary Hall of Fame Mariposa Award Writer's Digest Certificate of Merit Chicago Latino Business of the Year Award