Starting a Small Business/starting a business

I want to start a business. i think first i should take some courses. What courses can i take online that would help me start a business. Thank you

Hello Jerome:

Thank you for your question

This is my advice to you after reading your message.

Private:   No
Subject:   starting a business
Question:   I want to start a business. i think first i should take some courses. What courses can i take online that would help me start a business. Thank you

I understand you want to Start a Small business and think you first should take some courses

The type of courses I would suggest depends on the road you want to follow and topic of the business.

I recommend you to schedule a session with me to clarify and know more about your purpose

My expertise is to inspire and motivate people, find their true purpose with excellence. I invite you to read this article I wrote:  “Why sometimes instead of freedom people connect with fear?”

Today it is not just about being a hard worker you also have to implement a plan and a strategy to sell who you are integrated with the product.

Meanwhile I invite you to check out my website

I mentor my clients bring more clarity and, confidence together with a plan and a strategy to achieve their goal. It is important that you have support from someone that can guide you.

Do not hesitate to contact me again if you have additional questions.

You can check my profile and recommendations on:    

I session online with people all over the world through SKYPE.  

All the best and much success, wishing my comments were of help and I look forward to hear from you again,

Esther Coronel de Iberkleid
“The Clarity Mentor”
“Leadership Consultant for Visionary Leaders”
La Paz  -  Bolivia

TOOLS FOR L.I.F.E. - Live Intensely Fully Energized

“Tutoring, Coaching, Teaching  - Tutoría, Entrenamiento, Educación”
Your #1 Online E-Learning  Academy

PD: Remember to leave a Review on the site of All Experts

Starting a Small Business

Esther Coronel de Iberkleid

I can answer questions related to how to improve Clarity Confidence and Self-esteem when managing a Business, time management, organization, strategies, plans. I cannot answer questions related with legal aspects of the business in a country

Dr in Chemistry and Life Changing Coach. 30 years in my own Business: NAPREX Natural Products for Export All the information posted at I offer my clients SPECIFIC TOOLS and my guidance to have CLARITY, CONFIDENCE AND SELFESTEEM to live a Prosperous and Fulfilled DAILY LIFE.

All my Blogs in Blogger

Studied Chemistry (Uruguay and Israel) and as well Trained in TFH Touch for Health, PKP Professional Kinesiology Practice, EFT Emotional Freedom Techniques and NLP: Neuro Linguistic Programming. Certificates as Life Coach, Business Coach, Social and Emotional Intelligence Coach and Weight Loss Master Coach. My Signature System Coaching Program is "THE MISSING LINK TO YOUR WEALTHY WORTHY LIFE" Who is Esther?

Today I work with Successful Busy Entrepreneurs who have financial success, and feel out of balance in Life!!! I can answer questions in english and spanish