Starting a Small Business/wholesale

Question
I am looking to start a business online for men's skin care. i need a wholesaler. where do i start to find such a company, i am new to this. thanks

Answer
it really is a combination of the following:

internet search
local search through yellow pages and similar
attending local trade shows where wholesalers will be exhibiting.

You might also be lucky to have several salespeople contacting you.

Make sure that you compare before you sign any contracts that bind you to one supplier.  You might get a better terms elsewhere.

Staying with one supplier will help you build a relationship and get better terms.

good luck.

If you have a small internet based company, I would welcome your help in completing a survey and helping me with my Masters Dissertation. I am researching how a small company can build its brand and grow quickly using social media marketing. The survey takes 4 minutes and all information is confidential and will NEVER be used for marketing purposes. Thank you in advance. The link to the survey is below:
http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/1679437/Branding-using-Social-Media

Starting a Small Business

Lee Lister