Starting a Small Business/Automobile tires manufacturing business.

Question
Dear Lee

Can you consider Automobile tire manufacturing business as a good startup. venture?.

How much initial capital investment may be required for this startup business?.

Thanks
Prashant

Answer
You have to answer that question yourself. Is there a demand for the product? Are there lots of competitors nearby?  Do you have some customers lined up?

For costs to start a business have a read of my article: http://ezinearticles.com/?Entrepreneurs---How-Much-Does-it-Cost-to-Start-a-Busin

Good luck.

Starting a Small Business

Lee Lister