Starting a Small Business/Business

Question

I hope my question fits your category. For the last couple of days, I was thinking about shipping. My father works as a seafarer and is the second engineer in a ship. I know that my father has a decent salary along with all the other seamen but what intrigued me was that if a person who works on a ship can make a ton of money, then how much can the owner of the ship make!

But is my assumption correct? How much do the owners of ships really make? (not limited to passenger or cargo ships)

Thanks!

Answer
Most owners of shipping lines are millionaires and billionaires.

Like many cases of small entrepreneurship the owner of a small ship may indeed earn less than their employees. Many entrepreneurs own businesses because they don't likebworking for people or they hope to be rich some day. Why not research the subject? You may be surprised.

Starting a Small Business

Lee Lister