Starting a Small Business/starting business

Question
Sir,
I have done M.Sc. (physics). For learning business I pursued job in marketing and sales. After several years of learning I wishes to start up a business in Ahmedabad city (Gujarat, India).

Please suggest what to start with and start earning.

Thanking you.

With regards.

Shyam Thakore

Answer
whatever business you start you have to enjoy it so choose something that you are interested in. Find a niche in the market.  Have a look at ebay, amazon and sites such as etsy and fiverr and see what people are doing or selling.  Decide what kind of thing you want to do and then have a look around to see if you can find enough customers to make yourself a living. Research well and do not spend any money until you are sure. Ignore all the emails that say you can make $1,0000's with little effort, the only person making money is the one sending the emails.

Research, plan and test the market.  Good luck.  

Starting a Small Business

Lee Lister