Starting a Small Business/Reselling

Hi can i buy chocolates in bulk and then reselling them? Thanks.

Dear Ester.

Thank you for your question.

There are many places where you can buy chocolate in bulk for resale. Do searches on your favorite search engines making sure that you select at least three sites. Your search string will be something like "bulk chocolate for resale."

Plan in advance so you have a clear idea of what you are looking for. Example: Dark chocolate, sweet chocolate, etc.  In addition think about how you like it: Wrapped chocolate, unwrapped chocolate, etc.

Once you plan is in place, read the reviews, focus your reading on the lowest ratings keeping in mind that some people complain about everything.  Once you know what can go wrong, read the best reviews and reach your own conclusion.

Here are two sites I found:

I wish you the best in your business endeavors.

Consuelo DiGuglielmo
EXEMPLARY Worth Imitating! Digno de imitar!

Starting a Small Business

Consuelo Herrera, International Accountant and Fraud Examiner

I can answer all type of questions concerning small businesses, especially those dealing with business decision-making, tax-saving considerations, tax-saving strategies, financing, writing business plans, accounting matters, budgeting, etc. I would love to provide people suggestions on how to prevent and detect fraud so that owners start by being proactive in protecting their wealth since the very beginning of their entrepreneurial affairs. I can answer questions to both English and Spanish population. I am very committed to keep my standards up today so I know many resources where I can direct those seeking advice.

As financial consultant I have advised all type of private companies in two countries and I have seen their growth and success over time. I worked for more than ten years in one of the largest banks in Colombia where I occupied different positions of increasing responsibility: head of the credit department, head of the international trade dept, analyst of the strategic planning dept. Working for a US CPA firm I was in charge of different engagements for start-up businesses, etc.

AICPA (American Association of Certified Public Accountants), ACFE (Association of Certified Fraud Examiners), ACFEI (American College of Forensic Examiners, USF Alumni.

Bachelors of Sciences in Business Administration Accounting University of South Florida USF Tampa Florida Catholic University Colombia Title earned: Specialist in Tax and Customs Central Foundation University Colombia Title earned: Certified Public Accountant. On August, 2006 I passed all four sections of the Certified Fraud Exam which tests for proficiency in the following areas: Criminology and Ethics, Financial Transactions, Legal Elements of Fraud, and Fraud Investigation.

As employee of Forensic Technology Inc. a Canadian company with locations and sites worldwide, I was the winner of the 2005 President's award in the category of Cost Savings through Efficiency or Innovation granted in January 2006 in Montreal, Canada.

I have provided advice to all kind of companies: manufacturing, service, consulting, non profit organizations, etc.