Starting a Small Business/What should I do?

I am in great dilemma, I personally want to quit a job that I'm doing currently so as to pursue doing something I love. But the problem is I haven't yet found out what I love and I don't know now what I will do. But I need time to figure out what I want to do with my life, things that I love doing which I'm not able to think of due to work pressure and lack of time after work and that's why I want to quit.
I personally want to be an entrepreneur - A great businessman but I don't know what business to do as of now.
I'm so worried. What if I quit the job and I don't make it big. It's not entirely about money but about satisfaction and happiness also.
I am not able to focus on work currently and I desperately need a break.

You are like a lot of people in that you want to run your own business but do not know what to do. Have a look at this gig on fiverr:

It might help you find a business that you could start.

You are in a great position because in this internet age, you can start a new business very slowly whilst still working.  As satisfaction is very important to you, you need a business that interests and challenges you. Look at your hobbies and interests. Is there a problem that could be solved, an item that is in great demand?  Can you hold meetings?  Offer consultancy?  Can you start selling on Amazon or eBay?  Offer services on elance?  Work out what you really like and what you can personally offer.  Do some research and then start planning out your new business.  Try slowly whilst you are still working and build up your new business until it can support you.  Keep on with your job in the meantime and enjoy the luxury of being able to really plan out your new business whilst still earning.  I wish you luck.

Starting a Small Business

Lee Lister

If you are a serious entrepreneur and want to set up your own business or ensure that your existing business is more profitable then let me assist you. I answer questions on business start up, business strategy, business models, business planning, marketing plans, marketing strategy, branding, business tune ups and business improvement. I do not answer any legal, tax or accountancy questions - you should see your own professional adviser about these. If you cannot be bothered to read and rate my answers - I can't be bothered to answer yours! If you have a small internet based company, I would welcome your help in completing a survey and helping me with my Masters Dissertation. I am researching how a small company can build its brand and grow quickly using social media marketing. The survey takes 4 minutes and all information is confidential and will NEVER be used for marketing purposes. Thank you in advance. The link to the survey is below:

Over 20 year’s management, IT and business consultancy experience with businesses large and small as well as being a serial entrepreneur.

A prolific writer and published author, I write on entrepreneurship, project, bid management and career improvement.

BA (Hons) Economics MSc Marketing Management , studying for DBA. Numerous business qualifications.