Starting a Small Business/How to start the business in Automobile manufacturing sector

Question
Sir,
   this is madhu from India.i have interesting in the automobile manufacturing company started.but i don't know how to start the company and how much cost of money investing in this company.

my place  more companies are there.but i have interesting company started.so please tell me more your valuable suggestions.

Answer
this would be a business that would require millions of dollars to set up as most automobile manufacturing companies use hi tech complex engineering techniques to build a car or van.  What about starting small and just produce parts.  Do some research and contact some automobile companies and see what is required.  Then find out how much can it will cost to tool up and buy the materials.  Then find out how many staff to build the parts and deliver the parts will be required.  Include your admin staff to get your bills paid etc.

Good luck.

Starting a Small Business

Lee Lister