Starting a Small Business/Starting a small business

nasrullah masud wrote at 2016-02-12 13:32:32

There are many different and varied methods to earning money whilst internet, and if all made use of suitably and correctly you could easily make a living just working at home creating an online business. With some of the internets jobs, perseverance will work key: don't just give up after a week of answering paid surveys while you get frustrated seeing your balance still sitting empty. Basically, these methods of earning profits online are guaranteed to your workplace, but you must often be a patient person. Don't expect to have instant results, and don't just expect to sit back watching the money roll around; nothing in life is definitely this simple, you have to put loads of work into things when you start to see any favourable developments.

To know more visit:

Starting a Small Business

David K. Staub

I am a business and tax attorney and have spent more than 35 years assisting people in starting a wide variety of businesses. I can answer questions about the basic differences between the various entities available to new businesses, including limited liability companies, corporations, S corporations and partnerships. I can provide guidance in other areas facing start ups, such as hiring employees, signing contracts and obtaining necessary licenses. I can also direct people to sources for answers to specific legal questions which cannot be answered in a forum of this nature.

I have an extensive practice in the mergers and acquisitions area and have been involved in the tax and legal issues on hundreds of business transactions.

Staub Anderson LLC
Illinois business attorneys

Practice Areas
Business Organizations

-Joint ventures
Mergers & Acquisitions
-Buying/selling business
Securities Law
Tax Law
Technology Law
-Software licenses
-Development agreements

Illinois State Bar Association; Chicago Bar Association (former Chairman of the Corporation & Business Law Committee and former Chairman of the Mergers and Acquisitions Subcommittee; former Executive Committee member, Federal Tax Committee and Chairman of subcommittee on general tax issues); Keystone Foundation (Trustee); Association for Corporate Growth; Midwest Entrepreneur Forum; Midwest Association of Alpha Delta Phi

Commerce Magazine; YLS Journal; ISBA Section of Taxation Newsletter

Harvard Law School, J.D., 1977; University of Illinois, B.S. in Accounting, with highest honors, 1974