Starting a Small Business/starting a business

this is Arunita from Bangladesh. my age is 21 years & I'm interested to start an online based craft & design business. Here,in our country,crafting & architectural study materials are not much available everywhere.  
so i want to supply these materials all over the country. My main problem is finance.As I'm a student i don't have enough money to buy so many materials, display & deliver. Again,there is a huge chance of damage of these paper-like materials that may cause lose .
So I'm asking for suggestion on how should i start my business with small amount of money and how can i protect my products in cheapest way?

Hello Arunita

Thanks for your question

What you have to do is develop a model through which people pay you before you bring the products

I do not recommend you to have a stock of them

You will be the broker for the products to be delivered in your country and this is what you have to explain your suppliers for them to join venture with you since you will be opening a market for them in your country

Much success and all the best

Esther Coronel de Iberkleid

PD: I invite you to be my students on mu online courses and benefit from what I teach You can ask me for more details at

Starting a Small Business

Esther Coronel de Iberkleid

I can answer questions related to how to improve Clarity Confidence and Self-esteem when managing a Business, time management, organization, strategies, plans. I cannot answer questions related with legal aspects of the business in a country

Dr in Chemistry and Life Changing Coach. 30 years in my own Business: NAPREX Natural Products for Export All the information posted at I offer my clients SPECIFIC TOOLS and my guidance to have CLARITY, CONFIDENCE AND SELFESTEEM to live a Prosperous and Fulfilled DAILY LIFE.

All my Blogs in Blogger

Studied Chemistry (Uruguay and Israel) and as well Trained in TFH Touch for Health, PKP Professional Kinesiology Practice, EFT Emotional Freedom Techniques and NLP: Neuro Linguistic Programming. Certificates as Life Coach, Business Coach, Social and Emotional Intelligence Coach and Weight Loss Master Coach. My Signature System Coaching Program is "THE MISSING LINK TO YOUR WEALTHY WORTHY LIFE" Who is Esther?

Today I work with Successful Busy Entrepreneurs who have financial success, and feel out of balance in Life!!! I can answer questions in english and spanish