Staying a Virgin/hymen

Question
i nd bf tried having sex.but nt done.only a little of his penis got insode not whole.i didnt bleed.we did same two times.only a little peni.i nvr did it before.i m too tensed wheathr my hymen is intact or broken.
i tried to get it checkd with mirror bt was not able to.plz help me out to know me is it brolen or intact.

Answer
I'm sorry, you've posted your question to the wrong expert. I help people keep their virginity until marriage, which you obviously weren't interested in doing.

I would love to help you, but only a doctor can tell you if your hymen is still intact. But I'm wondering why you even care.

When you visit the doctor, be sure to be checked for Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD), you may have one. Also see if you are pregnant, you may be.

Staying a Virgin

Joel Kimball