I'm good at listening, even better at giving advice.
Virginity does matter! And no sex before marriage is possible, regardless of what your friends, family, or (worst of all) society tell you. It's a choice, like any thing else in life. Not an easy one, so that's why I'm here to help.
I'm happy to answer your questions:
- WHY you should stay a virgin until marriage
- HOW you can stay a virgin until marriage
- HOW to deal with boy or girl friends pushing you to engage in sex
- HOW to deal with friends who push you to engage in sex
- HOW to deal with a family who won't support you in your choice of abstinence
If you want to know about some thing, you ask an expert, right? If you're climbing a dangerous mountain, whom would you ask for help - another climber that's struggling up hill like you? Or the fella who's been to the top, and lived to tell about it?
I'd be the latter.
As to sex before marriage, "Been there, HAVEN'T done that".
Eagle Scout - Boy Scouts of America
Fire Fighter - Whitman County Fire District 1 - Washington State
I have several years experience owning and managing two businesses - an Internet Access Provider (www.PalouseNet.com) and a Commercial Art Studio (www.KimballMedia.com). Every day I'm forced to make difficult decisions that will affect my life for years to come - just like the decision to not have sex before marriage will affect you.
See my web sites.