Staying a Virgin/What does this tell you about a man?

What does this tell you about a man? The only reason why he had sex with a European women is because she promised him that if she gets pregnant with his child, she will allow her child to live with him from birth until child custody ends at 18, as long as she can see her child any time she wants to? This would even be the case if the women were to break up the relationship before her child is born. Why would the mother keep her promise?

I would like to begin by saying that your question is very unclear and unusual for this site, especially if you did not go to this site as a teenager looking for help on making a decision about engaging in a sexual relationship!  This is the purpose of this site.  The quesioners seeking my advice who find this site are almost always teenagers who are having difficulty, because of societal pressures of friends or boyfriends in particular, to have sex and how to make a decision "to have sex or not" as a teenager.   
If I'm correct in interpreting your question, you are wondering about the intelligence of a male "friend" whom I might add would be taking a huge risk with such a scenario without legal representation  for collaboration with a woman with whom he has had sex but with no relationship.  I would suggest you seek legal advice as this is not the proper site for the advice you need.  I can only share my opinion that it  certainly  doesn't seem to be in the best interest of a child unless legal parameters are decided on by both of you and this man and totally adhered to.   If you are both serious about such a relationship, and consider your child as a priority, you absolutely need to receive legal advice, which is not the intent of this site.
Best wishes,

Staying a Virgin

I have raised three teenage daughters and have been there for them, through peer pressure, helping them on self esteem issues, sharing feelings, communicating with their partners and making personal decisions. I am very proud of them today and feel fortunate to have had the education to guide them in becoming the confident and professional women they are today as well as valued wives and mothers. In my career as a registered nurse, I've been a childbirth educator for pregnant teens and at the delivering bedside of teens as young as 12. I've taught health education to students from grades K-12, especially helping them to explore the values that can work well in their lives, helped them to clarify which values might be most meaningful to them, and have always shared the concepts of caring (for themselves and others), having respect (for themselves and others) and taking responsibility (expecially for their own actions). I can be a listening ear, supportive when needed, an educator, (I have a master's degree as a nurse-specialist in child and adolescent health), and a resource for information.

As a mother, Health Educator K-12, Parent-Teen Workshop Facilitator, Teacher Trainor Registered Nurse (Labor & Delivery) Childbirth Educator for Pregnant Teens Counselor of Pregnant Teens Child Care Educator for Teen Parents; Adoptive Parents Maternity Professor--student nurses

Registered Nurse/AAS degree, County College of Morris, Randolph Childbirth Educator, ASPO Lamaze BA degree - (Education), University of Massachusetts/Amherst MS degree - (Clinical Nurse Specialist, Child & Adolescent Health), University of Massachusetts/Amherst