Steering Column Repair/BLINKER HANDLE

the handle got broken off my 90 model S10 blazer .is there any way of getting whats left out of the switch without removing the assembly

Hi Jimmy:

The short answer is no.  The broken stem of the lever is inside the wiper switch and you do not want to damage the switch attempting to 'dig it out'.  The best way is to remove the upper components and lock cover so you can get behind the end of the stem and push it out of the switch.  
Sorry, but I hope this helps

Steering Column Repair

Douglas Gan

My specialties are stolen vehicles, steering column and ignition locks repair, airbag service and installation and diagnosis. My work includes both domestic (USA) vehicles and foreign designs.

30 years owning a company that specializes in steering columns, ignition & airbag related problems

GM certified, ASE certified, 4 yrs college, Mech Tech degree
I own multiple auto repair companies and can help you professionally through any of our websites at: ---- we stock many older steering column parts and can rebuild your column if you ship it to us --- we sell airbag replacement information (no parts) -- we perform investigations for many types of vehicle claims
Please feel free to contact us through any of our websites for more information or help