Steering Column Repair/Broken ignition actuator rack

Question
I have everything disassembled.  But now it appears that there is a pin before I can pull the collar off and get the actuator gear out.  Is this correct.  Or can you provide me with a step by step process of how to get this out.  I already have the spring and gear that connects to the lock cylinder out.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Answer
Hi Steve.

You need a pivot pin puller to remove the pins on the side of a tilt column to remove the housing and get to the rack.
Once again, here are links to some pdf & video instructions on our company website (for a small fee) to give you first hand viewing of how to remove, disassemble, and reassemble the tilt column you are talking about. They are broken down into step by step detailed instructions. Although the instructions are not for your exact car, the column is very similar to yours.
Tilt Column Repair Instructions

The pivot pin puller can be purchased here also.

Steering Column Repair

Douglas Gan