Steering Column Repair/1990 chevy steering column

Will a steering column coming out of a 1989 chevy half ton pick-up fit a 1990 chevy half ton pickup

Hi Dusty:

You can check compatibility here;
Enter you vehicle information and it will display all the parts available at salvage yards that will fit that application.  You don't need to buy anything but it will provide yo with the cross-vehicle applications.
Good luck

Steering Column Repair

Douglas Gan

My specialties are stolen vehicles, steering column and ignition locks repair, airbag service and installation and diagnosis. My work includes both domestic (USA) vehicles and foreign designs.

30 years owning a company that specializes in steering columns, ignition & airbag related problems

GM certified, ASE certified, 4 yrs college, Mech Tech degree
I own multiple auto repair companies and can help you professionally through any of our websites at: ---- we stock many older steering column parts and can rebuild your column if you ship it to us --- we sell airbag replacement information (no parts) -- we perform investigations for many types of vehicle claims
Please feel free to contact us through any of our websites for more information or help