Steering Column Repair/horn parts

i have a billet steering wheel on a 1972 chevy truck tilt steering column, what parts do i need to make the horn blow with this set up ? also what parts do i need to cancel the cignal light after turning ? I asume these parts will have to be installed on the wheel itself ? thanks,Bobby

Hello Bobby:

The parts you need to repair the horn are different from the factory components.  We recommend you contact Billet to find out what kit they make to modify your column to fit their steering wheel.
We have all of the factory parts below the steering wheel if you require any of those, but we do not stock (nor am I familiar with) all of the different custom steering wheel design requirements (Grant, Billet, True Custom, Dallas, etc)
Here is the link to GM tilt horn parts available through our company.
Steering Column Services Horn Parts
Often, you need to buy a hub kit for your specific steering wheel to make the adaptation.
Finally, here is a link to a company that sells some Billet parts.  They may be able to assist you further.
Colorado Customs

Good luck

Steering Column Repair

Douglas Gan

My specialties are stolen vehicles, steering column and ignition locks repair, airbag service and installation and diagnosis. My work includes both domestic (USA) vehicles and foreign designs.

30 years owning a company that specializes in steering columns, ignition & airbag related problems

GM certified, ASE certified, 4 yrs college, Mech Tech degree
I own multiple auto repair companies and can help you professionally through any of our websites at: ---- we stock many older steering column parts and can rebuild your column if you ship it to us --- we sell airbag replacement information (no parts) -- we perform investigations for many types of vehicle claims
Please feel free to contact us through any of our websites for more information or help