Steering Column Repair/1994 chevy s10 blazer steering column

I need to replace ignition on my 94 chevy s10 blazer. I took the steering column out. how do I put it back in?

Hi Terry:

Sorry about the troubles with your truck.  You don't say why you are changing the ignition and I'm not sure if you mean the ignition switch, ignition lock cylinder or ignition linkages.  You also don't say if it's tilt or non-tilt so I am going to assume it's a tilt (the most common) design.  Finally, you actually did not need to remove the column to replace any of these parts.  However...

we have recently uploaded some pdf & video instructions on our company website (for a small fee) to give you first hand viewing of how to remove, disassemble, and reassemble the tilt column you are talking about. They are broken down into step by step detailed instructions. Although the instructions are not for your exact car, the column is very similar to yours.
Tilt Column Repair Instructions

We have also uploaded exploded views of most columns as well (for free).  Yours should be here:
Exploded Views

I hope these instructions can help you.  Lastly, if you need parts to repair this column simply locate the part and you can purchase it directly through the shopping cart.  We stock just about everything you would need to repair your car properly.
Good luck

Steering Column Repair

Douglas Gan

My specialties are stolen vehicles, steering column and ignition locks repair, airbag service and installation and diagnosis. My work includes both domestic (USA) vehicles and foreign designs.

30 years owning a company that specializes in steering columns, ignition & airbag related problems

GM certified, ASE certified, 4 yrs college, Mech Tech degree
I own multiple auto repair companies and can help you professionally through any of our websites at: ---- we stock many older steering column parts and can rebuild your column if you ship it to us --- we sell airbag replacement information (no parts) -- we perform investigations for many types of vehicle claims
Please feel free to contact us through any of our websites for more information or help