Steering Column Repair/Broken links

Hello this is perfect  but the link is broken...  Ty

Hello Leatte:

Sorry about your truck.

Our company has pages and descriptions of how to repair and/or rebuild the shift tube of a Ford steering column when it breaks.  They are broken down into step by step detailed instructions on our website (for a small fee).

In addition, we have all the parts you need listed here:

The instructions are an immediate download so you can print them as soon as you buy them.  We have the parts in stock and they will ship the same day you order them.

Steering Column Repair

Douglas Gan

My specialties are stolen vehicles, steering column and ignition locks repair, airbag service and installation and diagnosis. My work includes both domestic (USA) vehicles and foreign designs.

30 years owning a company that specializes in steering columns, ignition & airbag related problems

GM certified, ASE certified, 4 yrs college, Mech Tech degree
I own multiple auto repair companies and can help you professionally through any of our websites at: ---- we stock many older steering column parts and can rebuild your column if you ship it to us --- we sell airbag replacement information (no parts) -- we perform investigations for many types of vehicle claims
Please feel free to contact us through any of our websites for more information or help