Steering Column Repair/Ford f-150 steering column

Question
I replaced the shift rod and tube assembly in my 1992 ford if-150 along with the transmission shift cable. This all works well now but the truck will not start... It turns over fine but will not fire. Is their anything I could have bumped, forgotten, etc. that would cause the truck not to fire?

~lucas

Answer
Hi Lucas:
There is nothing near where you worked that would do that.  The most common related problem is the fuel shut-off may need to be reset.  That is a small plastic valve (gray or black) behind the passenger kick panel with a red button.  Push it down and see if that resolves your issue.

I hope this was of help
Good luck

Steering Column Repair

Douglas Gan