Steering Column Repair/1979 Monte carlo Gear Linkage

Hello Mr. Gan I'm trying to see if you know anything fixing the gear link. I cannot shift my car into gear. Thanks for your time & input.

Hello Antonio:
Sorry about your car.
Please give me a little more information about your car and your problem...
Is it a floor or column shift, standard or automatic? And, what kind of problem exactly are you experiencing?  Can you turn the key to start it?  Does it fell the way it always did when you do turn it?  Did you hear anything snap or break just prior to this problem?  Did anything fall on the floor when this problem occurred?
With these answers, I can help you more.

Steering Column Repair

Douglas Gan

My specialties are stolen vehicles, steering column and ignition locks repair, airbag service and installation and diagnosis. My work includes both domestic (USA) vehicles and foreign designs.

30 years owning a company that specializes in steering columns, ignition & airbag related problems

GM certified, ASE certified, 4 yrs college, Mech Tech degree
I own multiple auto repair companies and can help you professionally through any of our websites at: ---- we stock many older steering column parts and can rebuild your column if you ship it to us --- we sell airbag replacement information (no parts) -- we perform investigations for many types of vehicle claims
Please feel free to contact us through any of our websites for more information or help