Steering Column Repair/1979 Monte carlo Gear Linkage

Question
Hello Mr. Gan I'm trying to see if you know anything fixing the gear link. I cannot shift my car into gear. Thanks for your time & input.

Answer
Hello Antonio:
Sorry about your car.
Please give me a little more information about your car and your problem...
Is it a floor or column shift, standard or automatic? And, what kind of problem exactly are you experiencing?  Can you turn the key to start it?  Does it fell the way it always did when you do turn it?  Did you hear anything snap or break just prior to this problem?  Did anything fall on the floor when this problem occurred?
With these answers, I can help you more.

Thanks
Doug

Steering Column Repair

Douglas Gan