Steering Column Repair/Lights

Question
I have a 2001 chvy monte carlo. When I click my bright lights switch they come but want stay on. My low beams want come either. High beams will work as long as you holding the switch? What do I replace?

Answer
Multifunction switch
Multifunction switch  
Hello Robert:
I'm sorry to tell tell you but the dimmer switch is integral to the multifunction switch.  The lever for the turn signal and high beams are all one switch and it needs to be replaced as a complete assembly  I have attached a photo of the part.  The sorry part comes, because the switch sells for over $560 retail.  It's an easy replacement, but a costly one.  Our company sells the instructions for how to replace it step-by-step here

Good luck

Doug

Steering Column Repair

Douglas Gan