Steering Column Repair/1992 Chevy S10 Blazer

Question
This truck was stolen from us and recovered. They Cracked the column and we would like to replace the column and we were wondering if you know what years and vehicles would interchange with it. It has tilt, cruise, wiper delay, dimmer and shift all on the column. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Answer
Hi Laurie:
Sorry about your truck.
These were popular stolen vehicles in the 90's.  We do not have complete columns, but we stock everything you would need to rebuild it (including video or printed instructions).  If you want to upload or send us photos of the column, we could tell you what you need to rebuild it right in the truck without removing it.  
Here is our company website and our direct email address.  
www.steeringcolumnservices.com

Email---info@steeringcolumnservices.com

I hope we can help save you money.
Doug

Steering Column Repair

Douglas Gan