Steering Column Repair/1992 Chevy S10 Blazer

This truck was stolen from us and recovered. They Cracked the column and we would like to replace the column and we were wondering if you know what years and vehicles would interchange with it. It has tilt, cruise, wiper delay, dimmer and shift all on the column. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Laurie:
Sorry about your truck.
These were popular stolen vehicles in the 90's.  We do not have complete columns, but we stock everything you would need to rebuild it (including video or printed instructions).  If you want to upload or send us photos of the column, we could tell you what you need to rebuild it right in the truck without removing it.  
Here is our company website and our direct email address.

I hope we can help save you money.

Steering Column Repair

Douglas Gan

My specialties are stolen vehicles, steering column and ignition locks repair, airbag service and installation and diagnosis. My work includes both domestic (USA) vehicles and foreign designs.

30 years owning a company that specializes in steering columns, ignition & airbag related problems

GM certified, ASE certified, 4 yrs college, Mech Tech degree
I own multiple auto repair companies and can help you professionally through any of our websites at: ---- we stock many older steering column parts and can rebuild your column if you ship it to us --- we sell airbag replacement information (no parts) -- we perform investigations for many types of vehicle claims
Please feel free to contact us through any of our websites for more information or help