Steering Column Repair/jeep cj steering column compatibility

Question
What other vehicles used the same steering column as I have in my jeep cj7 (1980)  I am trying to find one to rebuild and it seems that no one knows what other vehicles used the same column as my AMC CJ7.  HELP!!!

Answer
Hi Don:

1979-1984 CJ5 & CJ7 are the interchanges available for your column (complete).  Many other years and models use the same internal parts, but that would be item by item, not something that is listed or available anywhere.

You can browse our company website for individual parts if you need them.  As it was a GM design, you can cross reference GM parts on our site as well.

Thanks
Doug
www.steeringcolumnservices.com

Steering Column Repair

Douglas Gan