Steering Column Repair/S10 1998 tilt steering

Help!! My husband needs a diagram or instruction with clear (prefer large) images. He is legally blind. We have the manual but it does not have whole steering column available and Im no mechanic-he's getting a little frustratex with me trying to explain!! Can you please email diagram or site address link with video. You may be saving a life!! Lol thank you for any & all help you can provide

Hello Tammy;
Sorry about your truck and I hope this will help.
Our company provides both free exploded views of steering column parts for that vehicle here:
exploded view
as well as some parts in the column.  You do not say what he is trying to repair, so I cannot direct you to any parts specifically.  We do however also have some instructions available for that design here:
Instructions for GM Columns .  These are fee based but are an immediate download so you would have them as soon as you purchased them.

I hope this helps

Steering Column Repair

Douglas Gan

My specialties are stolen vehicles, steering column and ignition locks repair, airbag service and installation and diagnosis. My work includes both domestic (USA) vehicles and foreign designs.

30 years owning a company that specializes in steering columns, ignition & airbag related problems

GM certified, ASE certified, 4 yrs college, Mech Tech degree
I own multiple auto repair companies and can help you professionally through any of our websites at: ---- we stock many older steering column parts and can rebuild your column if you ship it to us --- we sell airbag replacement information (no parts) -- we perform investigations for many types of vehicle claims
Please feel free to contact us through any of our websites for more information or help