Steering Column Repair/f-150 stering collum tube broke

Where can i find info on how to repair this.

Hi Dan:

Sorry about your truck, however that's what we do.  Our company has pages and descriptions of how to repair and/or rebuild the shift tube of a Ford steering column (2 different pages).  They are available in step by step detailed instructions on our website (for a small fee). The column is identical to yours (tilt and non tilt use the same housing)  What you need is on the bottom of the page
In addition, we have all the parts you will need listed here:

I hope this helps you.  

Steering Column Repair

Douglas Gan

My specialties are stolen vehicles, steering column and ignition locks repair, airbag service and installation and diagnosis. My work includes both domestic (USA) vehicles and foreign designs.

30 years owning a company that specializes in steering columns, ignition & airbag related problems

GM certified, ASE certified, 4 yrs college, Mech Tech degree
I own multiple auto repair companies and can help you professionally through any of our websites at: ---- we stock many older steering column parts and can rebuild your column if you ship it to us --- we sell airbag replacement information (no parts) -- we perform investigations for many types of vehicle claims
Please feel free to contact us through any of our websites for more information or help