Steering Column Repair/steering columns compatible with 1990 chevy 1500

Just trying to find out if there are any other steering columns compatible or interchangeable with a 1990 chevy 1500

I would appreciate any info as I have searched all day on the internet.. bing, google, ask.. all the fun.. and nothing.  Is there a magic website.. lol

Hi Angela:

Why actually, yes, there is a magical site.  The search engines are great but not for car parts.

For used parts...Try this site.  You should be able to find exactly what you need and see all the interchanges.
It's the website all the salvage yards use when they say "Hang on--let me see if my other yard has it".  Actually it's an online database of all the salvage yards in America.  You can search by part, location or price

Good luck

Steering Column Repair

Douglas Gan

My specialties are stolen vehicles, steering column and ignition locks repair, airbag service and installation and diagnosis. My work includes both domestic (USA) vehicles and foreign designs.

30 years owning a company that specializes in steering columns, ignition & airbag related problems

GM certified, ASE certified, 4 yrs college, Mech Tech degree
I own multiple auto repair companies and can help you professionally through any of our websites at: ---- we stock many older steering column parts and can rebuild your column if you ship it to us --- we sell airbag replacement information (no parts) -- we perform investigations for many types of vehicle claims
Please feel free to contact us through any of our websites for more information or help