Steering Column Repair/96 regal

Question
How do you bypass anti theft? The car will not turn over.When you use the key.But you can jump the starter and she will run for 10 seconds and cut off.

Answer
Hi Roger:

We have recently uploaded pages and a description of how to bypass the VATS system on GM vehicles that have the chip on the key (for a small fee).  They are broken down into step by step detailed instructions.
VATS Bypass instructions

I hope these instructions help you.  If not, please contact me again for more information.
Lastly, if you need parts to repair this column simply email us on our "Contact Us / Order Parts" page and we will get back in touch with you personally

Good luck

Doug

http://www.steeringcolumnservices.com

Steering Column Repair

Douglas Gan