Steering Column Repair/broken stern column

Question
car
car  
column is broke on left side and im trying to start it with key but its not turning over car was stolen how do i start it or what may be the problem. (the sping and firing pin is showing from the left side of stern column 86 potiac

Answer
Hello Anthony.  
Sorry about your car.  That's a typical theft on a GM tilt column.  My company has all the parts you would need to repair it.  It would be much easier to prepare an estimate of the parts if you email us directly at info@steeringcolumnservices.com

You are looking roughly at about $100 in parts.  We also have full instructions for sale as well

I hope we can help you
Doug
www.steeringcolumnservices.om

Steering Column Repair

Douglas Gan