Steering Column Repair/Ford Truck Rack Actuator

QUESTION: I purchased Instructions for Ford Truck Rack Actuator Replacement today - I do not have tilt steering are the instructions the same or do I need different instructions - please let me know

ANSWER: Hi Richard:

We need more information regarding your vehicle.  Please email me directly to discuss this question

QUESTION: What info do you need - I have a 1989 Ford F-250

Thank you Richard.
The components and assembly for tilt and non tilt are completely different.  Steering Column Services does not have instructions for non-tilt columns yet.  I was hoping to discuss with you the problem you are experiencing and maybe help you to diagnose and repair it without spending unnecessary money.  

Steering Column Repair

Douglas Gan

My specialties are stolen vehicles, steering column and ignition locks repair, airbag service and installation and diagnosis. My work includes both domestic (USA) vehicles and foreign designs.

30 years owning a company that specializes in steering columns, ignition & airbag related problems

GM certified, ASE certified, 4 yrs college, Mech Tech degree
I own multiple auto repair companies and can help you professionally through any of our websites at: ---- we stock many older steering column parts and can rebuild your column if you ship it to us --- we sell airbag replacement information (no parts) -- we perform investigations for many types of vehicle claims
Please feel free to contact us through any of our websites for more information or help