Steering Column Repair/turn signal switch

Question
I have a 93 vandura 2500, after I get the steering wheel off.
how do I get the piece of to get to the turn signal switch?

Answer
Hello Neal

The process is fairly involved and may require special tools.  We have recently uploaded some pdf & video instructions on our company website (for a small fee) to give you first hand viewing of how to remove, disassemble, and reassemble the tilt column you are talking about. They are broken down into step by step detailed instructions. Although the instructions are not for your exact car, the column is very similar to yours.
GM Column Repair Instructions

We have also uploaded exploded views of most columns as well (for free).  Yours should be here:
Exploded Views

I hope these instructions can help you.  Lastly, if you need parts to repair this column simply locate the part and you can purchase it directly through the shopping cart.  We stock just about everything you would need to repair your car properly.
Good luck

Doug
http://www.steeringcolumnservices.com/  

Steering Column Repair

Douglas Gan