Steering Column Repair/left turnsignal won't work after changing the ignition

What causes the left turnsignal to not switch on after changing the ignition?

Hi Paula:
Sorry about your car problem.  I need to know a couple of things.  What year make & model car are we talking about?  When you say you changed the ignition switch, are you referring to the lock and key part or the electrical switch?  Why did you change it?
Once I know these answers I can probably help  you understand what is happening.

Steering Column Repair

Douglas Gan

My specialties are stolen vehicles, steering column and ignition locks repair, airbag service and installation and diagnosis. My work includes both domestic (USA) vehicles and foreign designs.

30 years owning a company that specializes in steering columns, ignition & airbag related problems

GM certified, ASE certified, 4 yrs college, Mech Tech degree
I own multiple auto repair companies and can help you professionally through any of our websites at: ---- we stock many older steering column parts and can rebuild your column if you ship it to us --- we sell airbag replacement information (no parts) -- we perform investigations for many types of vehicle claims
Please feel free to contact us through any of our websites for more information or help