Steering Column Repair/1999 Acurt Integra ingition key area

I purchased a 1999 Acura Integra. it was repossessed and or stolen at some point. The ignition cylinder is gone and several parts around that area to mount the lock. my question is how can I figure out what I need. where can I find a parts breakdown or should I look for a complete steering wheel assembly online or at a junk yard?

Hi George:
Sorry about your car.  We may have what you need, but we need you to send us a picture of the damaged column you are trying to describe.  Between the different design models and each of our unique descriptions, it gets real hard to translate without seeing it.  Just snap a picture or 2 on your phone and you can send them right to this email address…
We also need to know the engine and model Integra you have as there are multiple options
We will take a look and see if we can help you.

Steering Column Repair

Douglas Gan

My specialties are stolen vehicles, steering column and ignition locks repair, airbag service and installation and diagnosis. My work includes both domestic (USA) vehicles and foreign designs.

30 years owning a company that specializes in steering columns, ignition & airbag related problems

GM certified, ASE certified, 4 yrs college, Mech Tech degree
I own multiple auto repair companies and can help you professionally through any of our websites at: ---- we stock many older steering column parts and can rebuild your column if you ship it to us --- we sell airbag replacement information (no parts) -- we perform investigations for many types of vehicle claims
Please feel free to contact us through any of our websites for more information or help