Steering Column Repair/89 jeep wrangler sahara steering column

Question
I was wondering if you can help me? I need to know how to take a steering column completely apart on a 1989 Jeep wrangler Sahara. Thanks

Answer
Hi Samantha.
You don't say if your column is tilt or non tilt, so I am going to assume it is a tilt column (that's the most common).
We have recently uploaded some pdf & video instructions on our company website (for a small fee) to give you first hand viewing of how to remove, disassemble, and reassemble the tilt column you are talking about. They are broken down into step by step detailed instructions. Although the instructions are not for your exact car, the column is very similar to yours.
Tilt Column Repair Instructions (The last 2 links are for your design)

We have also uploaded exploded views of most columns as well (for free).  Yours should be here:
Exploded Views

I hope these instructions can help you.  Lastly, if you need parts to repair this column simply locate the part and you can purchase it directly through the shopping cart.  We stock just about everything you would need to repair your car properly.
Good luck

Doug
http://www.steeringcolumnservices.com/

Steering Column Repair

Douglas Gan