Steering Column Repair/replace steering column

Question
I have a 1991 olds delta 88. I have looked everywer to find instructions on how to replace the old steering column with the new one and can't find directions. I checkef the manuel and it doesn't show how to either. Please someone help me.

Answer
Hi Lanny:

I can certainly help you, but first, why are you replacing it?  Far too often it's easier to repair them then to replace them.  Replacing one on that car involves the airbag system as well as an anti-theft system and you may be creating more trouble than you started with.  
Let me know what's going on and we'll go from there.

If you want to research some detailed information, check out my company website at Steering Column Services--paying special attention to the instructions pages for GM cars.

Talk to you soon
Doug

Steering Column Repair

Douglas Gan