Steering Column Repair/Steering column upper bearing replacement

Question
QUESTION: who has a new bearing for this 1990 Chev Blazer Tilt Column.I ordered one it isn't the right size?

ANSWER: Hello Robert:
My company sells this bearing.  Here is the link

Upper bearing (one of 2 on the tilt housing)

Let me know if you need anything else

Doug

QUESTION: You say it requires 2. I see only one. Item 21 and 22 on the 1990 Blazer Drawing. What area is the other? Thanks,Bob

Answer
There are two identical bearings inside the tilt housing.  One you can see on the top and another about 2 inches further inside the housing.  Sometimes you only need one, but othe times, both are bad.  the only way to tell is to remove the housing

Upper tilt housing

Steering Column Repair

Douglas Gan