Steering Column Repair/Steering column repair

Question
I have a 1995 F250 Ford pickup the steering wheel has problems how do you replace the bearings in the steer column.  Also do you have a diagram of the steer column.  This floor shift, with tilt no air bag.
Thank you for your help.
Gary

Answer
Hi Gary:
Sorry about your truck, but that;s a cvommon problem.
My company has recently uploaded instructions for how to rebuild the upper portion of a Ford steering column yourself (for a small fee).  They are broken down into step by step details with pictures. Although the example is for a 2000 Mustang, the column is identical to yours (tilt and non tilt use the same housing)
Upper column rebuild instructions
I hope these instructions help you.  If not, please contact me again for more information.
The parts you need are available as a kit that we also sell (BRG230) on this page.
Bearing Kit

Feel free to email us on our "Contact" page and we will get back in touch with you personally.  We stock and sell all of the parts you will need for this job.
Good luck

Doug

http://www.steeringcolumnservices.com  

Steering Column Repair

Douglas Gan