Steering Column Repair/Steering column repair

I have a 1995 F250 Ford pickup the steering wheel has problems how do you replace the bearings in the steer column.  Also do you have a diagram of the steer column.  This floor shift, with tilt no air bag.
Thank you for your help.

Hi Gary:
Sorry about your truck, but that;s a cvommon problem.
My company has recently uploaded instructions for how to rebuild the upper portion of a Ford steering column yourself (for a small fee).  They are broken down into step by step details with pictures. Although the example is for a 2000 Mustang, the column is identical to yours (tilt and non tilt use the same housing)
Upper column rebuild instructions
I hope these instructions help you.  If not, please contact me again for more information.
The parts you need are available as a kit that we also sell (BRG230) on this page.
Bearing Kit

Feel free to email us on our "Contact" page and we will get back in touch with you personally.  We stock and sell all of the parts you will need for this job.
Good luck

Steering Column Repair

Douglas Gan

My specialties are stolen vehicles, steering column and ignition locks repair, airbag service and installation and diagnosis. My work includes both domestic (USA) vehicles and foreign designs.

30 years owning a company that specializes in steering columns, ignition & airbag related problems

GM certified, ASE certified, 4 yrs college, Mech Tech degree
I own multiple auto repair companies and can help you professionally through any of our websites at: ---- we stock many older steering column parts and can rebuild your column if you ship it to us --- we sell airbag replacement information (no parts) -- we perform investigations for many types of vehicle claims
Please feel free to contact us through any of our websites for more information or help