Steering Column Repair/1985Chevy El Camino auto w/tilt colm

Question
First my ph #is. I have purchased the kit. Comes with 2bearings a spring, small machine thread screw to keep the spring set once installed, appears to be an inner race for one of the bearings,a small plastic component with a few teeth on it to marry with the piece that was broken which i have no yet located because i cannot see it and now am wondering what to do next? Which ofcourse promted me to ask someone who may give me some advice.It seems as if i need to remove the tilt retainer with the sqaure bit head on it. Please help

Answer
Hello Todd:
We do not see a phone number to call you.  you can certainly call us 435-319-6011.
We do not know what "kit" you bought so it's hard to tell what you are trying to work on and replace or what actually broke.
Feel free to contact us and we can further discuss your dilemma.

Doug

Steering Column Repair

Douglas Gan