Steering Column Repair/D6364C WIper Switch

I just bought a new wiper switch D6964C because washer fluid button  popped with no reason. Can I just change the button (and how to do it ?) or I have to change the whole switch ?

Thanks !

Hello Gut:
You have to replace the whole switch, but it's not that big a deal.  You do not have to touch the airbag or steering wheel to do this job.
Simply remove  the 2 covers (top & bottom) and release the 2 tabs that secure the switch to the column.  It slides right out of place.  Switch out the connectors and...

That's it

Good luck

Steering Column Repair

Douglas Gan

My specialties are stolen vehicles, steering column and ignition locks repair, airbag service and installation and diagnosis. My work includes both domestic (USA) vehicles and foreign designs.

30 years owning a company that specializes in steering columns, ignition & airbag related problems

GM certified, ASE certified, 4 yrs college, Mech Tech degree
I own multiple auto repair companies and can help you professionally through any of our websites at: ---- we stock many older steering column parts and can rebuild your column if you ship it to us --- we sell airbag replacement information (no parts) -- we perform investigations for many types of vehicle claims
Please feel free to contact us through any of our websites for more information or help