Steering Column Repair/1977 K5 Blazer

Question
Need to replace bushings&bearings in steering column the column is in a raised swamp buggy. Are there other years that parts are compatable? Thanks,Art

Answer
Hello Art:

You don't say whether it's tilt or non-tilt, but the simple answer is yes, regardless.  Tilt column from 1977through about 1990 are pretty much the same internally (with the exception of the dimmer/wiper setup).  Tilt and non-tilt are not interchangeable but each design used the same parts internally for many years.
Take a look at our website for a complete list of parts and many of the interchanges for each.
http://www.steeringcolumnservices.com/steering-column-parts/gm-buick-cadillac-ch

Pay specific attention to the 'overhaul kits' as that may be what you are looking for.

Good luck

Steering Column Repair

Douglas Gan