Steering Column Repair/Saginaw column shroud

Question
I am trying to replace the shroud on a column that was cracked by a very rude and ignorant thief (at least, aspiring thief, as he didn't get the Jeep). What is the proper way to remove and, more importantly, install the shroud? The column is out of the vehicle and torn down. I'm referring to the plastic lower shroud that houses the key release lever. The vehicle is an 82 Jeep CJ8, tilt column with manual trans. Also, do you have any sources for new shrouds for these columns or am I stuck getting one from a junkyard? Thanks for your advice.

Answer
Hi Ryan:
Sorry about your truck.
Without sounding like an ad, that is exactly the information and parts my company provides.  The replacement of the lower bowl requires a full overhaul and we do have the parts.
Here is a link to our website.  
Steering Column Services
Click on the instruction slink, then Jeep and then at the bottom of the page you have your choice of which instructions to buy, video or printed.
Here is the link for the part you are trying to buy
Lower shroud (new)

Steering Column Repair

Douglas Gan