Steering Column Repair/steering column wires

Need to know many things first but I am at most ends trying to figure what wire goes to what light bulb or horn. There is 7-8 wires coming down the column. Please identify them for me. Thank you

Hello Matt:

I will be glad to help you, but I need to know what kind of car you are working on.  Year, make, model, tilt or non tilt, auto or standard and options in the column.  Alternately, you can emial our company directly and we can chat or email easier

Steering Column Repair

Douglas Gan

My specialties are stolen vehicles, steering column and ignition locks repair, airbag service and installation and diagnosis. My work includes both domestic (USA) vehicles and foreign designs.

30 years owning a company that specializes in steering columns, ignition & airbag related problems

GM certified, ASE certified, 4 yrs college, Mech Tech degree
I own multiple auto repair companies and can help you professionally through any of our websites at: ---- we stock many older steering column parts and can rebuild your column if you ship it to us --- we sell airbag replacement information (no parts) -- we perform investigations for many types of vehicle claims
Please feel free to contact us through any of our websites for more information or help