Steering Column Repair/Changing steering column from a straight shift to an automatic column tilt cruse 92 Chevy Z-71 4x4

Question
Changed column in 92 Chevy Z-71 manual shift to column that is an automatic steering column tilt,cruse works great but wipers don't work please tell me the problem thanks a lot charles

Answer
Hello Charles
Most likely the switch in the replacement column was a different switch from the one you took out.  Check the plugs to see if they have the same wire colors and positions.  If they do not, then you will need to replace the new switch with the one form the old column.  If they do, the the switch is probably bad in the new column.  Either way, it looks like you will be disassembling the new column

Good luck

Steering Column Repair

Douglas Gan