Steering Column Repair/Compatibility

Will a Buick la saber  steering column fit a Oldsmobile 88 royale

Hello Antwine

A number of GM columns will interchange with others, but you will need more information about your vehicle first.  To see what fits your car, try this site:  Enter your year, make, model and the part you need (steering column) and it will show you all the different years and model cars that will work.

I hope that helps

Steering Column Repair

Douglas Gan

My specialties are stolen vehicles, steering column and ignition locks repair, airbag service and installation and diagnosis. My work includes both domestic (USA) vehicles and foreign designs.

30 years owning a company that specializes in steering columns, ignition & airbag related problems

GM certified, ASE certified, 4 yrs college, Mech Tech degree
I own multiple auto repair companies and can help you professionally through any of our websites at: ---- we stock many older steering column parts and can rebuild your column if you ship it to us --- we sell airbag replacement information (no parts) -- we perform investigations for many types of vehicle claims
Please feel free to contact us through any of our websites for more information or help