Straight Chiropractic/Regarding Men's Heels

Question
I am a carpenter, and as you'd expect, I spend a lot of time every day wearing a pair of work boots.  I have a co-worker who wears boots with about a 1 1/2 inch heel, and he seems to be quite comfortable in them.  I have recently bought a pair of logger boots, which have about the same size heel, and though I think the boots are comfortable right now, I wonder what the long-term effects of wearing heeled boots would be on my feet, back, etc.  I don't know whether this is exactly within the purview of your expertise, but I'd appreciate your advice.  Thanks.

Answer
Dear Dan,

Thank you for your question.

I'm sorry not to have responded to you sooner, however, my office was impacted by Sandy, including the loss of computer hardware, and I am only now able to begin accessing e-mail and other elements of daily life we take so much for granted.

I will make every effort to reply to you in the coming days.  I hope you understand.

Sincerely,
James W. Healey, DC

Straight Chiropractic

James W. Healey, D.C.