Straight Chiropractic/neck retraction

Question
James,
        Thank you in advance for taking the time reply. What would cause discomfort in c6 c7 when I retract my head. When I bring my head back it feels like I am jamming something on the right side. I am 43 years old and I lift weights. Also if I rotate my torso to the left I feel tightness in the right trapezius area. This is worse if I bring my right arm back. (for example, pulling open a door with right hand, stepping through doorway, then pulling door shut) Feel free to use anatomical/medical jargon.

Answer
Hello, Rick.

This question is essentially the same as the one youposted about your tibial plateau.  Please review that response with the same idea in mind that you are seeking an "e-diagnosis" for a different set of symptoms.

Sincerely,
James W. Healey, DC

Straight Chiropractic

James W. Healey, D.C.