Strength Training/Leg Cramps

Question

My problem is that when i run more than 3-5kms in a day then my legs muscles starts to pain in night while sleeping.

I consulted a physician and he recomended some vitamin tablets which didn't helped me much.

I have increased my protein intake in the form of non-veg diets.

All i want to ask is that how can i get rid of this excruciating muscle pain at night. Is there any kind of excercise or running i have to do?

Answer
Hi Suraj, I am no doctor but your problem could be due to many things. Make sure you drinking plenty of water and replenishing electrolytes after running. Also be sure to warm-up followed by some stretching before you run and then warm down with a little more stretching after you run. good luck

Strength Training

Joe Gunn